- More than 75% of all schools subscribe to math portal. This equals 525,000 pupils.
- Each day approx. 80,000 pupils log on to portal, answering over 1,200,000 math questions.
- Approx. 40,000 math videos are viewed daily.
- 50% of all activity on the site is voluntary (as opposed to homework set by teachers) and due to the pupils’ own desire to improve their math skills.
- On average, a school subscribing to the portal save the equivalent of a quarter of a teacher’s annual work hours due to auto-correction feature.
During spring 2016 it helped Danish municipality increase the final exam score of their 275 Year 9s by 12%. This was achieved by using math portal’s adaptive system combined with five 1hr “sprint sessions”. During the 6 week effort the average pupil answered approx. 1,000 math training questions, tailored to their individual level and ability.